Autofill Mains Water Adaptor Valve for Use With Aqua Roll/ Poly Roll & More - w/ FREE Tap Adaptor
The valve can deal with pressures of up to 60psi and keeps a permanent 20 litres in your aquaroll container.
These kits are just the job when you are on a fully serviced pitch no more filling the aquaroll 4 or 5 times a day more time to relax and enjoy your break.
Will not flood your van like some other designs. In the unlikely event of valve failure, it is designed to flow out of the top of your aquaroll not your caravan or motorhome.
Now comes with FREE tap adaptor as pictured.
PLEASE NOTE: This valve is no longer compatible with the new 51 litre Water Hog
Instructions for use:
1. Position your Aquaroll/Water Hog in its normal position at the side of the caravan.
2. Remove the caps from the top and the side of the Aquaroll/Water Hog.
3. Insert the float valve assembly into the side opening of the Aquaroll/ Water Hog and secure the attached screw cap.
4. Drop your submersible pump into the water connector in through the top opening of the Aquaroll / Water Hog as normal.
5. Connect the end of the hose with the “water stop” connector to the male connector on the ball valve assembly.
6. Connect the other end of the hose to the mains water tap using adaptors.
7. Turn on the tap and the Aqua Roll will start to fill with fresh water.
8. As the water level rises, the float valve will close, shutting off the water supply.
9. As you draw water from the Aquaroll via the caravan’s water pump the valve will open maintaining a volume of about 20 litres of fresh water within the Aquaroll / Water Hog.
• 1 x Valve Assembly (As pictured)
• 1 x FREE tap adapter (As pictured)